3.26.2013

Where Art Thou, Almighty?


Today, this page is in blank and it must continue like that, in blank. I feel I am not able to find the words to express my state of mind. Life has passed so quickly that sometimes I catch myself older, afraid and  tired of dreaming,  wishing  and wanting.

Where is The God of David and Solomon?   Am  I smaller than them, by any chance? Where is the God of Abraham and Isaac? Don't I deserve Thy trust? Where is the God of Moses and Joseph? Can't I have Thy mercy?

Like a warrior I let go of my life for Thee. Everything I am, everything I believe in, everything I wish is just to  serve Thee. 

I am loyal to Thee. But, where art thou, Almighty?

 I deserve Thy abandon, Thy scorn and punishment,  because I was born from Thee?

Thou art my light , my harbour, my life, my breath. Lord, I beg Thee, please don't abandon me to men's hands, because I am not as strong as Thy son Jesus and Thou conceived me as an ordinary human being who loves Thee so much.

Amen

Nenhum comentário: